Friendly Rockhampton on the tropic of Capricorn has a vibrant city heart nestled on the banks of the Fitzroy River. The city has extensive shopping, sporting and social clubs and arts venues. A short drive to the East takes you to the coast and the beautiful coastal townships of Yeppoon and Emu Park. To the West lie the mountains and the historic gold mining township of Mt Morgan.
Live life to the full in a happy, secure environment close to all the amenities Rockhampton has to offer. Settlers Rockhampton is an affordable, laid back tropical lifestyle with warm people and warm weather all year round.
At Settlers Rockhampton choose from a variety of unit designs to fit your lifestyle needs. Modern and stylish, all homes have been designed with comfort in mind and are easy to maintain and care for.
One and two bedroom homes area available and feature open plan living and dining, outdoor patio, large bedrooms with inbuilt robes, functional kitchen and air conditioning.
Settlers Rockhampton is a very friendly and affordable village offering people over 55 an endless array of lifestyle choices within a private, secure and peaceful haven. The choice is yours!
- Public transport 300m from village
- Hospital 1.2km from village
- Shopping Centre 1km from village
- Bowls Club 500m from village
- Public Library 2.5km from village
- Post Office 500m from village
- Doctor 400m from village
- Chemist 1km from village
- RSL Club 6.7km from village
- Private peaceful gardens
- Community room for use by all residents
- Social and welcoming environment
- Undercover parking available
- Fully renovated units
- Air conditioning
- Built-in wardrobes
- New kitchen facilities
- Designed for privacy and security
- Access to a 24-hour emergency call system available
- Security screens fitted to all units
Contact Settlers Rockhampton
Send your enquiry via our form and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible.
14 Pauline Martin Drive (off North Street), Rockhampton QLD
14 Pauline Martin Drive, Rockhampton QLD
PH: 1800 798 428