Gladstone is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. A growing modern city, Gladstone is surrounded by beautiful coastline, the southern Great Barrier Reef, rural lands and national parks. It is a happy haven for boaties with an excellent harbour and small fishing hamlets close by offering the best of estuary and reef fishing.
Enjoy the freedom to get out and about in Gladstone. A happy, secure community Settlers Gladstone is an affordable coastal lifestyle located close to amenities and close to the water.
At Settlers Gladstone choose from a variety of unit designs to fit your lifestyle needs. Modern and stylish, all homes have been designed with comfort in mind and are easy to maintain and care for.
One and two bedroom homes area available and feature open plan living and dining, outdoor patio, large bedrooms with inbuilt robes, functional kitchen and air conditioning.
Settlers Gladstone is a very friendly and affordable village offering people over 55 an endless array of lifestyle choices within a private, secure and peaceful haven. The choice is yours!
- Public transport 200m from village
- Hospital 3.2km from village
- Shopping Centre 2km from village
- Bowls Club 2km from village
- Public Library visits fortnightly
- Post Office 2km from village
- Doctor 2km from village
- Chemist 2km from village
- RSL Club 2.5km from village
- Private peaceful gardens
- Community room for use by all residents
- Social and welcoming environment
- Undercover parking available
- Fully renovated units
- Air conditioning
- Built-in wardrobes
- New kitchen facilities
- Designed for privacy and security
- Access to a 24-hour emergency call system available
- Security screens fitted to all units
Contact Settlers Gladstone
Send your enquiry via our form and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible.
28 Marten Street, Gladstone South QLD
28 Marten Street, Gladstone South
PH: 07 4979 0866