12/76 Ridgewood Boulevard
Retirement - RIDGEWOOD WA
Charming and welcoming, this popular home offers an OUTLOOK to the Open Space and has been designed with comfort in mind.
You will be drawn in from the moment you arrive to the entrance.
The home offers a huge Master Bedroom with Bay Window & built in robes- this is a lovely room which also offers an outlook to the open space which is directly opposite the home.
Bedroom 2 is also QUEEN in size and features built in robes – very comfy for stay over guests.
The study is ideal as a craft & sewing room, perfect for the IT enthusiast or simply as a quiet place to relax, read or listen to music.
The open plan meals/living area offers ample space for you to bring your favourite possessions, including family size dining table, ETU for a large screen TV, comfy couches and a side board for your family treasures.
The kitchen is light & bright and features gas hot plates, wall oven, pantry, fridge recess, upper and lower cupboards.
Step out to the paved patio area, complete with cafe blind. This area offers space to “work-out” on your exercise machine or use this zone to simply BBQ and relax with family & friends.
The home is very private and offers a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
All on one level, the layout of the home also features;
– a well ventilated bathroom with screened shower recess, toilet & vanity
– a 2nd WC
– laundry with linen and broom cupboard
– ducted r/c air conditioner
– Gas Hot Water system
– Solar Panels
– Store room UMR
– clothes line and private letter box
Other highlights include;
– a low maintenance interior and exterior
– freshly painted interior prior to settlement
– new carpets to bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 installed prior to settlement
– new window treatments installed prior to settlement
This is a treat where you can get away from it all yet still be close enough to have all local conveniences at your finger tips.
Access to local conveniences including train service, bus service, variety of shopping centres, medical services , swimming beaches and the freeway are easily accessible in the neighbouring suburbs of Clarkson, Butler, Ridgewood, Merriwa, Quinns Rocks, Mindarie, Wanneroo .
As a resident of Settlers Ridgewood Rise Village you will have access to the wonderful Resort style clubhouse & facilities including;
– indoor heated swimming pool
– bowling green
– golf putting
– games room with pool tables
– cafe & lounge area
– Men’s Shed
– BBQ area
– 24 hour medi-alert monitoring service
– spacious community hall with dance floor and an abundance of social activities
– set within a secure gated community
– close proximity to local bus stop, the new Butler Train Station & shopping centres
To find out more about this lovely home & the Settlers lifestyle, please call Renee Taylor on 9304 6166 or 0436 653 486 or email email@example.com
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces